Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

The Family Pet Chapter 8

Chapter 8


Her mother was asleep upstairs, so Sunny made herself a couple of
sandwiches, and destroyed one rapidly. She carried the other one
outside and alternated between bites into the salami and cheese with
swallows from a can of Coke.

Beside his doghouse, George lifted one lazy eye at her, but she only
grinned at him and passed on into the other yard. Rapping at the
kitchen door, she chewed with contentment and washed it all down with
the last of her cold drink. Betsy came to the door and stood looking at
her.

"Hi, Betsy. Who else is home?"

"Just about everybody. Mom is across town again, but Dad is napping.
That leaves me and Harry downstairs. What--what did you have in mind?"

"Harry," Sunny said. "Which one of us is going to screw him first?"

Betsy looked over her shoulder. "Shh! Not so loud, Sunny. He might hear
you. I--I don't know about this. I mean, it's one thing with Daddy, and
another with my brother."

Sunny moved past the other girl and stood in the kitchen. "Yeah, it'll
be different. A different prick, that's what. Look, if you want to keep
fucking your daddy, you have to get your brother into this. Like I got
my mom."

"What? Your mom? How--the dog?"

"No, and don't mention George to her. I think that's one thing that'll
shake her up good. Your daddy screwed her for me."

Betsy blinked, then grinned. "For himself, too, I'll bet. My father is
the horniest guy in the world."

"Let's hope your brother runs him a close second," Sunny said. "But
first, I have to tell you about Mom and me." And Sunny went into the
details of how she had made love with her mother, had eaten pussy and
been eaten herself. As she talked, she watched Betsy's face and saw the
avid interest there. Betsy had evidently never had her tender cunt
eaten, not even by her father, as yet. And certainly she hadn't learned
what it could be like with another woman. That was a crazy kind of fun
all its own.

"Okay," Sunny said when she finished the story. "How about Harry?"

"Maybe you'd better get to him first," Betsy said. "I mean, he'll be a
lot easier for you. I saw him playing with his cock in the bathroom
this morning, so I know he has the hots. Just go on into the living
room and make him, and I'll wait out here until you're going good."

Sunny patted the other girl's arm. "Why not? Look out, Harry. Here I
come--and here you come, too." She heard Betsy's giggle follow her into
the other room where the boy lay half-sprawled upon the long couch.

Harry looked a lot like his sister, but in a bony, masculine way. His
eyes were the same deep-brown, and his skin the same rose-olive, but
his hair was jet-black, where Betsy's was a rich chocolate-brown. He
was slim and lean, and looked up at her without much interest.

"Oh, hi, Sunny. If you're looking for Betsy, the kid is around back
somewhere."

She sat down beside him, her hip nudging his thigh. "I'm looking for
you. Tell me, Harry--can you get a hard-on after you jack off?"

He bounced erect, his face going red and his eyes round. "What the
hell! Look, what do you ..."

"You jacked off this morning," Sunny said. "I just want to know if you
can get your prick hard again so soon. I know some men can."

"Y-You--" he sputtered. "You're just a kid, for chrissakes, and you
come around here talking dirty like that. I--you--"

Sunny shoved her hip closer, rubbed it against his leg. "I guess I
already know the answer to my question, Harry. Even though you're all
up-tight, I can see your cock swelling in your pants. You must be a
real horny guy."

Speechless, he just stated at her until she put one small hand upon his
thigh. Then he grunted and frowned and tried to look stern. "Sunny
Watson, you're putting me on, and I'll bet my bitchy sister had
something to do with it. Now you'd better run on home before somebody
hears you talking dirty."

"Listen to the big man," she said, sliding her hand into his crotch
where the swelling was. Harry leaped like a startled buck, but the
pressure of her hand on his cock held him down. "You're sixteen," she
went on, "and I'm only thirteen, but you know something.? I can fuck
you into a melted puddle."

"You don't know what the hell you're talking about. Look, if you don't-
-I mean, my dad's upstairs and my sister is close by--"

Sunny squeezed his prick, noting with satisfaction that it was almost
as big as his father's, and maybe even harder. She said: "We can hear
anybody on the stairs, and if we get behind the couch, nobody can see
us. Betsy's gone down the street. I saw her. Come on, big man. Do you
want to fuck me, or would you rather go back to the toilet and jack
off.?"

Harry's face turned redder, and his brown eyes caught fire, bunting
into hers. "If you're some kind of little prick-teaser--"

"Try me," she said, and let go of his prick to get herself up and swing
behind the couch. Down on the carpet, she stripped off her jeans and
blouse, and when he came around to stare down at her naked body, Sunny
rolled her belly suggestively and held up her arms to the boy.

Gulping, he climbed awkwardly from his own jeans and struggled with his
Jockey shorts, his long, thick prick poking out and getting tangled in
the material. Her second man lover, she thought; her third prick to
know, but only her second human. It would be nice to have another
lover, to know how this attractive boy acted when he fucked her. And
once she got him hooked on her pussy, she could change him over to his
sister, and from Betsy, on to Teresa Watson, her mother.

Harry had some good pussy coming, and she hoped he was good enough to
deserve it all.

He was whispering, his voice thin and taut: "Damn--I never figured you
to be so beautiful, Sunny. You really are."

Harry kneeled between her outstretched feet and ran his hands up the
calves of her legs to fondle her knees; slowly, they moved up and
across her thighs as Harry inched nearer, his courage growing. He
touched her pussy, turned his hand so he could palm her entire feverish
cunt mound. "What a crazy little cunt," he said.

She rolled her box into his hand, grinding her crotch and using
fingertips to bounce her tits up at him. She saw how he was shaking,
and wondered if he had ever had a piece of ass before, or if he spent
all his time masturbating. But his prick was lovely, so hard and
pulsing, and when he let go of her pussy to take his rod in one hand,
she hiked her crotch to make it easier for him to aim his dick into her
cunt hole.

His cockhead touched her pussy hair, pushed down and stopped vibrantly
upon her pussylips. She loved the feel of his prick, all spongy and
resilient, yet containing that hard core of male power. With a now-
practiced twist of her hips, she wrapped her cuntlips around the head
of his stiff young prick, and with another lunge, made him stuff his
dick full length into the wet, hot grip of her snatch.

"There!" she panted, moving her hands around his neck and drawing his
face down to hers as his prick thrust strongly into her pussy. "There,
Harry. You've got it in me. It's shoved home to the root, because I can
feel your balls in the crack of my ass. And it's wonderful, wonderful!"

"S-Sunny," he gasped. "Oh, wow--Sunny! Your cunt is so tight and so
hot--"

Then her mouth reached up to his, and her tongue pushed demandingly
into his lips, effectively silencing his words. His tongue shivered
against hers, and she felt the taking of his teeth, the hot gushing of
his breath. He began to fuck her, to pump his rigid shaft deep into her
clinging pussy, then backing it out so that she almost lost the flared
head, only to stab it to the hilt once more. Whether Harry had ever
screwed a girl or not, he was doing a good job now.

Sunny wiggled on the plunging cock, used her new-found knowledge to
suck in his prickhead, to clamp down upon it, massaging his dick with
the muscles of her cunt. Her clit shuddered at every stroke, and she
ground her ass delightedly while Harry churned the meat to her.

He tore his mouth free of hers, groaning in ecstasy as she rode his
cock, as her hand slid down his back to take the cheeks of his ass. She
dug in her fingernails and helped him pound his rod home, and in turn,
Harry tightened his arms around her slim waist as she heaved and
whirled her pussy around on his shaft.

"Sunny! I'm coming! I'M COMING!"

In a frenzy then, she slammed her cunt to him, rocked and bucked her
crotch to catch up with the orgasm threatening to break within her
lover. Latching her legs around him as far as she could reach, Sunny
hunched her pussy with desperate speed.

But she didn't quite catch him. The knob of Harry's prick slowed in its
stroking, swelled and flexed. Then it thundered forth with a geyser of
hot jazz, with a roaring stream of boiling cum that flooded her entire
cunt from wall to wall. The cum continued to spurt from the head of his
cock, although in ever-diminishing jets.

Then her own climax came to a convulsive cresting, and she hammered her
heels into the cheeks of Harry's ass. Her nails dug into his spine and
she writhed madly upon the impalement of his cock. She felt the juices
squishing out, the dripping of his cum intermingled with her
lubrications, as it flowed around his imbedded prick and down the crack
of her ass. Sticky and steaming, it passed over the compressed ring of
her asshole and puddled upon the carpet.

Dropping back, her legs and arms sliding from around his sweating body,
Sunny sighed in completion. Hot waves of rapture kept rolling within
her well-filled pussy, but they were no longer the sharp-edged
slashings of her coming. Milder now, they thrilled her cunt and kept
her clitoris thrumming, and she didn't want Harry to take his hard
prick out of her snatch.

But he did so, backing his rod from the grasp of her pussy and spilling
yet more gooey sperm across the blonde hairs of her twat. Above her he
said, "Come on, Sunny. My sister might be in here any minute. We have
to put on our clothes and get straight."

Sunny sat up, but didn't make a move towards her clothes. "Your sister
has been watching us, Harry. She knew I was going to fuck you."

His face changed. "W-What? Betsy--"

"Still," Sunny commented, "I suppose we have to get dressed for now.
You won't be able to screw again for at least a few minutes. And maybe
we'd do better out in the backyard, or down in the basement."

Harry said, "I don't believe it--about Betsy watching us." He was
scrabbling for his pants, hurrying into them. Zipping and wiggling his
hips.

Sunny said, "Tell him, Betsy."

And Betsy said from where they couldn't see her: "I saw it all, Harry--
for as long as it lasted."

The boy went red, and got tangled into his T-shirt, trying to get it
on. Languidly, Sunny reached for her own clothes. "Told you, lover."

"But damnit--I--Dad's upstairs, so close, and--"

Not yet, Sunny thought; she wouldn't tell him about his father yet. The
shock might run Harry up a wall, especially when he discovered that his
dad was fucking his sister--and, incidentally, little Sunny Watson. But
Harry would adjust when the time came, which would be soon enough. He
was, as Betsy had described her brother, a horny kid; he wouldn't want
to miss out on any of the great ticking planned for him.

When they came from behind the couch, she saw Betsy grinning at them
from the kitchen archway. Harry said roughly: "Come on. Let's get the
hell out of the house before the old man comes downstairs."

There was a place in the Lorimer yard that was secluded, behind a
screening of rose bushes and the corner of a high hedge. They went
there, sitting on the manicured lawn and not looking at each other
until Sunny said, "This is silly. Harry and I fucked, and Betsy saw it
all. So what?"

"So it was a freaky thing to do," Harry said. "Dad could have come down
any second, and as for you, Betsy--are you some kind of freak?"

"No more than you," she said defensively. "I knew about it ahead of
time, dummy. Sure, I watched. I've seen your cock before, you know."

Sunny said, "Let's not fight. We have a good thing going here. Harry,
your sister and I talked it over before I screwed you, because we
wanted you brought in on--things around here."

He stared at her. "What kind of things?"

"Well," she said, "sexy things that Betsy and I are into. And other
people we'll tell you about later. Did you know that your sister wants
you to fuck her, too?"

Harry flinched visibly. "Hey, look--that's kind of a heavy trip! I
mean--"

"Show him, Betsy," Sunny suggested. "He's kind of slow, really."

Betsy Lorimer took off her bandanna blouse,
and her fine young tits caught the sun, their hard nipples standing out
like ripe olives. "You've been eyeing my boobs for years, Harry. Take a
good look. Do you like them?"

Her brother whistled softly. "Yeah, but look--just because I think
you're a foxy chick, that doesn't mean I really thought about screwing
my own sister."

Betsy lifted her trim ass and slid out of her cutoffs. "You scared to?
I'm not."

"Hey," he said. "Dad might come out. I mean--look, not right here--"

Betsy slid close to her brother and put her hand on his crotch. "You've
got half a hard-on already. Let's get it up all the way and fuck, the
way both of us have wanted to for a lot of years."

Weakly, he protested, "But Dad--"

Sunny said, "Much as I hate to miss this, I'll go take care of your
father. I'll get him out of the house the front way, and take him over
to my house."

"Thanks, Sunny," the other girl said. "I'll bring Harry over sometime
later--after I tell him some things."

"See you then," Sunny said, and stood up. "Have a real good fuck, you
two."

They were holding to each other when she left them to go into the
house, and as she climbed the stairs to Judd Lorimer's room, she
imagined that the brother and sister were already screwing.

1 comment:


  1. Herpes Cure Testimony
    I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Voke Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Voke and be cured his email; doctorvoke1@gmail.com or send him a whatsapp text +1 (773) 349 2820.
    He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
    Hypertension, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, Strokes and Liver disease.

    ReplyDelete